Tuesday, March 10, 2009

about me

Hello, my name is Elijah Evans. I a, 18 years old and I graduated from high school in June of 08’. I am still adjusting to the differences between high school and college. Mainly because I feel a whole lot more pressure than I did in high school. Once I get used to it I know I will be fine. I guess a little nervous energy is always good. I’m already pretty familiar with this campus because I went to MCHS, which is like the LAGCC offspring, and I must say that I really like that atmosphere of this college. I hope I make a few friends. That will definitely help in a lot of ways. I also hope to have a good relationship with my professors as well. I want to accomplish all my goals and not slack off like I usually do. I’m going to stay on top of things and try not to fall behind. Well, that’s it I guess, thanks for taking the time to read this. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment